Q&A: 2017 Qld Agent of the Year: Mark Rumsey – David Deane Real Estate
Hey guys, we’ll be sharing interviews with some of the Network’s high performers over the coming months. This month: Qld Agent of the Year, Director of David Deane Real Estate, Mark Rumsey shares what he focuses on daily to achieve the amazing results he does plus a lot more.
High-Performers Q&A: Mark Rumsey, Director - David Deane Real Estate
High-Performers Q&A: 2017 Qld Agent of the Year: Mark Rumsey, Director - David Deane Real Estate
1. Mark, what are the 5 top things that you focus on daily?
- Keeping on top of & clearing all daily tasks from CRM.
- Daily discussions with pipeline a’s & b’s.
- Property centric generating- 10/10/20 daily.
- Book an appraisal- book a buyer inspection.
- Client calls –anniversaries- current vendors/buyers.
2. How long have you been in Real Estate?
3. What is your biggest achievement to date?
Becoming a director of our amazing business and being recognized as an agent multiple times by peers and industry groups as a top performer.
4. How do you keep balance in your life?
Go hard for 3 months then have a good break away- 2 overseas and 2 mini breaks away. One day per week home early with the family.
5. If you could spend the day with anyone in the world to gain skill and knowledge, who would that be and what skill would you like to walk away with?
Richard Branson; how he plans ahead and looks at life.
6. What was your first job in real estate?
Dropped in the deep end in Sales and never looked back.
7. Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
I admire anyone who has made something of themselves from humble beginnings without handouts.
8.What has been your funniest or strangest experience in Real Estate to date?
Accidently doing a buyer call back to a seller. Pocket dialing a vendor and having them hear me singing away in the car to a Killers song and walking in on someone who wasn’t supposed to be there fast asleep and very nude!!